Our Winter Sale is on! Enjoy 25% off all art - no discount code needed.
[Swipe through the images to see each style's letter and frame options]
Artist: Dan Hobday
The original was hand-painted by the artist and professionally photographed to create a digital print.
• Printed on heavyweight, artist quality, poly-cotton blend canvas
• See below tabs for a description of each framing option
• Please note, if you choose the black floating frame add about 2" to the height and width of the art to get the item's total measurements.
MEET THE ARTIST: Internationally selling British artist Dan Hobday works in inks, acrylics, digital and mixed media. His diverse style spans many subjects. He is always inspired by nature and the world around him using minimal resources for his work. Each purchase from his collection directly pays the artist.
Our art is printed on artist-quality cotton-blend canvases and are offered as either (1) unframed canvases that arrive carefully rolled, (2) canvases hand-stretched over a wood bar (Gallery Wrapped), or (3) framed with a black floating frame. Options 2 and 3 arrive ready for immediate hanging.
See below for additional details regarding our canvas prints, gallery wrap, and black floating frame.
1. All art is printed on artist-quality canvas, which is specially made from a heavyweight poly-cotton blend. Our canvases contain no optical brighteners and will not yellow overtime. Our canvases are US-made high-quality 342 GSM and 14 mill canvas with a satin finish and are scratch, crack, and warp resistant. Our premium latex water-based ink is Greenguard and Ecologo certified for low chemical emissions and reduced environmental impact.
2. Unframed canvases arrive carefully rolled in their package. A 1.25" white border is added to the print (in addition to the stated size) to facilitate future framing.
3. Our gallery wrapped art is meticulously hand-stretched over a 1.5” deep bar made of 100% renewable pine wood. This option comes with pre-installed hanging hardware, making it ready for immediate display on your wall.
4. Our framed canvas prints come with a hand-crafted "floating" black frame. The front of the frame is about 0.7" wide with a 0.2" space between the frame and the canvas. The depth of the frame is about 1.6". The gallery wrapped art will appear as if it's floating in the frame, for a sophisticated and polished look. This frame adds about 1" to each side of the canvas, so add about 2" to the height and width to determine the item's total measurements.
5. Our canvas art and frames are made-to-order in our print boutiques in Florida, New York, Texas, and California.
We offer free shipping for all orders within the United States. All of our prints and frames are made to order in our NY, TX, & CA facilities. Due to COVID-19 and the required increased safety restrictions placed on our printing teams, items are currently typically printed and framed within 3-5 business days. However, your order may ship sooner. Please see our full shipping policy for more information.
All items can be returned for store credit, except for gift cards, custom orders, and clearance items marked Final Sale. Please see our full returns policy for more information.
Don't see the exact size or frame you need for your space? Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-313-5972 and we can discuss custom sizing and framing options. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 24 hours.
Our Canvases & Frames
Shipping and Returns