Our art is printed on artist-quality cotton-blend canvases and are offered as either (1) canvases hand-stretched over a wood bar (Gallery Wrapped), or (2) framed with a floating frame. Both options arrive ready for immediate hanging.
See below for additional details regarding our canvas prints, gallery wrap, and floating frame.
1. All of our art is printed on artist-quality canvas, which is specially made from a heavyweight poly-cotton blend. Our canvases contain no optical brighteners and will not yellow overtime. Our canvases are US-made high-quality 342 GSM and 14 mill canvas with a satin finish and are scratch, crack, and warp resistant. Our premium latex water-based ink is Greenguard and Ecologo certified for low chemical emissions and reduced environmental impact.
2. Our gallery wrapped art is meticulously hand-stretched over a 1.5” deep bar made of 100% renewable pine wood. The art is mirrored onto the sides of each piece. This option comes with pre-installed hanging hardware, making it ready for immediate display on your wall.
3. Our framed canvas prints come with a hand-crafted "floating" frame made of a lightweight polycarbonate material. The gallery wrapped art will appear as if it's floating in the frame for a sophisticated and polished look. This frame adds about 1" to each side of the canvas, so add just under 2" to the height and width to determine the item's total measurements. The depth of the frame is about 1.5".
4. Our canvas art and frames are made-to-order in our print boutique in Florida.
1. Are the sizes for the sets of 2 or 3 for each individual piece or the set in total?
The size is for each individual piece. So if you purchase a set of 3 at the 30" x 40" size, you will receive 3 pieces that are each 30" x 40".
2. How much does the floating frame add to the total measurements of the art?
The floating frame is about 0.65" wide and there is a 0.25" wide space between the canvas and the frame. So the floating frame adds about 1.8" to the total WxH measurements. For example, if you purchase the 30" x 40" canvas with the floating frame, the total measurements of your artwork will be just under 32" x 42".
3. How do I know which size is right for my space?
If you're not sure what size to purchase, one option is to tape an outline with painters tape to your wall in the size of the art you're interested in. This will help you visualize the art in your space. If you're still not sure what size to get, please reach out to us at 312-313-9572 or firstname.lastname@example.org with furniture and/or wall measurements and we'd be happy to help. We also have a free "Preview in Room" service. If you're interested in using this service follow the instructions here: giridesigns.com/pages/preview-in-your-room.
If you have any questions or concerns call or text us at 312-313-9572 or email us at email@example.com.
We offer free shipping for all orders within the contiguous United States. All of our prints and frames are made to order in our Florida printing location. Due to COVID-19 and the required increased safety restrictions placed on our printing teams, items are currently typically printed and framed within 3-5 business days. However, your order may ship sooner. Please see our full shipping policy for more information.
All items can be returned for store credit, except for gift cards, custom orders, and clearance items marked Final Sale. Once an order is placed it cannot be cancelled. Please see our full returns policy for more information.